Terms & Conditions
Registered Company Information
- Registered Company: LITTLE SHRIMP LTD Limited
- Registered in England & Wales
- Registered Address: 5 Locks Hill Frome Somerset BA111NA
- Registered Company Number: 435191
- VAT Number: 974736179
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means Little Shrimp Limited. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
We use PayPal’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. In the UK we use Fedex or Royal Mail, for exports we use a Royal Mail international delivery service unless instructed otherwise. We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
- UK customers - Orders should be with you within 1 - 3 working days after dispatch.
- European customers - Orders should be with you within 3 – 4 working days after dispatch.
- Rest of World customers - Orders should be with you within 5 - 7 working days after dispatch.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 48 hours of the order being placed.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Little Shrimp within seven working days of delivery. Little Shrimp shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Little Shrimp, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Little Shrimp shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Little Shrimp shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Little Shrimp to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. At Little Shrimp we offer a 30 day returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.